Cut through traffic like a hot knife through butter on the Projekt 21 step-through, a commuter bike with a big-city attitude — and an appetite for weekend rambles. Classic lines and understated colors go from town to country, and are equally at home locked to a lamp post or rolling down a forest path.
- Custom D-Street alloy frameset
- Shimano 21 speed Tourney derailleurs with EZ Fire shifters
- Shimano TY301 crankset
- Lightweight alloy 31.8mm handlebar & stem
- Fast-rolling and durable 700x35c tires
- Sturdy 32 hole alloy wheelset with doublewall rims